Cocoa Berry Granola
140g oats (use gluten free if preferred)
15g cocoa powder
140g raspberries or strawberries
20g unsweetened coconut ﬂakes (or use desiccated coconut)
15g chia seeds
70g coconut oil, melted
1 tsp ground cinnamon
40g almonds, chopped
40g cashews, chopped
30g honey (or use liquid sweetener of your choice)
Makes 8 x 50g servings
246 calories 18g fat
- Preheat oven to 120˚C/250˚F.
- Line 1 or 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place the in ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- Pour the mixture onto the trays and spread in a ﬁne, even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring half way.
- Allow to cool then transfer to an airtight container until ready to use.
- Store at room temperature for up to 14 days.
- Serving suggestion: Layer the granola with Greek yoghurt and berries.