Feta Vegetable Mufﬁns
Small amount of coconut oil to grease tin
4 eggs and 2 egg whites, whisked in a jug
100g cooked vegetables of your choice, ﬁnely diced (e.g. courgette, carrot, mushrooms)
2 spring onions, ﬁnely chopped
50g plum tomatoes, halved
Pinch of ground black pepper
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp dried oregano
40g Feta cheese (or use dairy free cheese of your choice)
Makes 6 mufﬁns
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/350˚F.
- Grease 6 mufﬁn compartments with coconut oil.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl, except for the Feta cheese, and stir well.
- Divide the mixture between the mufﬁn compartments.
- Crumble the cheese onto the mufﬁns.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.